Wanted: Web Developer (PHP)
JUNIOR or SENIOR LEVEL POSITION
We are specialists in web analysis with offices in Berlin, Munich and Plauen. Our small but very capable team consists of experts for tracking implementation, data visualization, web analysis and consulting. Our customers are large media houses, online shops and tourism associations throughout Europe.
We are looking for a web developer in a permanent position. You can choose whether you would like to work remotely or in one of our offices. You can expect future-oriented projects, guaranteed broadening of horizons and excellent development opportunities in a global boom industry. Exciting projects, great networking chances, conferences at the pulse of time, and flexible working hours and locations are waiting for you.
- valuable insights into exciting projects and customers
- a cool job with a permanent contract tailored to your situation
- excellent development opportunities in an agile company
- on-the-job training and first-hand acquisition of unique digital skills
- flat hierarchies, no dusty structures
- modern workplaces and a beautiful office
- flexible working hours, home office, good work-life balance
- attractive salary according to your abilities
- annual team offsite (at home and abroad) and, if interested, participation in cool team activities (e.g. social day)
- and some more benefits...
What you can expect:
- a competent, motivated & creative team
- participation in the further development of a compliant, safe & modern in-house tracking solution
- modern working equipment & methods, and always an open ear for new solutions, developments, ideas etc.
- direct contact to partners at Google, Facebook, Criteo & Co.
- appreciative customers and often very close customer relationships
- fun while working
- flexible workplace & working hours
- a good salary, attractive social benefits, no overtime, extensive job training and individual training opportunities are a must for us
What we expect:
- solid programming knowledge and skills in PHP, Python or similar programming languages
- solid experience working with SQL databases
- good HTML and CSS skills
- first web analytics skills (Google Analytics or similar) are ideal but not compulsory
- solution-oriented and pragmatic way of thinking
- must be able to work independently and reliably
- drive, team spirit, motivation
- strong interest in the topic & willingness to learn
- enjoy working in a team